Monday, July 25, 2011

personal evolution




I think people in their twenties are the best behaved... teenagers want to impress others... preteens are super smart though...people in their twenties seem to have time for some soul searching as well as the mind set for an objective appraisal of the world. They are conscious that they are adults and underplay their teen tendencies. But people in their thirties are often obnoxious, and more so when they become secure in their careers.I too was a sickeningly right about everything busy body in my thirties. People in this age group seem more prone to make mischief. Even movie villains, particularly vicious ones, are often people in their thirties. The forties and the mellowing.. never felt so comfortable with myself. Not that I am a better person, just a better behaved one, though....

No comments: